Start a LLC & Start a Business

Form A LLC Partnership, S Corp, C Corp or Single Member LLC

When you start a  LLC Partnership, an LLC S Corp, an LLC C Corp, or a Single Member LLC, and start a business, it is exciting & thrilling.

It's everything that comes after the excitement & thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not.

It's up to you to maintain & stretch out the "thrill & excitement" period forever.

We help you get started with an LLC Partnership, S Corp, C Corp or One Member LLC, and start your own business.

Start A LLC & Start A Business

A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss & running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take.

We help you create an LLC and choose the tax structure of your new business entity.

We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture. How?

The first step is to create and choose a business entity.

Whether you want an LLC S Corp, an LLC C Corp, LLC Partnership, or One Member LLC is up to you.

Choose A Business Entity

You should not approach this subject with the idea that there is only one entity type that's right for your business. The entity choice you make to start a busness will inevitably involve weighing the advantages and the disadvantages of several factors that apply to your particular business.

You should also keep in mind that there will inevitably be various changes in the nature of your business over time, and these changes may make it more advantageous either to change your entity type or its tax classification.

Choosing a particular entity type depends on the number of owners. A single owner cannot be a Partnership. A single owner may operate as a Sole Proprietor, an LLC S Corp or Partnership, an LLC C Corp, or as a Single Member LLC.

If there are two or more owners of the business, then it can be a LLC S Corp, LLC C Corp (not single member LLC) or any type of Partnership.

Not sure which type of entity would best suit your needs? Whether it's a LLC Partnership, LLC S Corp, LLC C Corp, or Single Member LLC, the business structure you choose will have legal and tax implications. Learn about the different types of business structures and find the one best suited for your business. With that in mind, take a look at the main entity types that are available.

Form a LLC S Corp, LLC C Corp, LLC Partnership, or Single Member LLC

Once you choose a business entity, whether it's a LLC Partnership, LLC S Corp, LLC C Corp or a One Member LLC, your next step is to create a business entity.

Howe & Kolodziej CPAs would like to create a business entity for you.

However, as we tell everyone who asks, it is very easy to do it yourself.

The Arizona Corporation Commission has step-by-step instructions on their web site.

It does take time & is a minor hassle.

The expert staff at Howe & Kolodziej, CPAs, can save you the time & hassle at a reasonable fee.

You can be confident it is done correctly.

The staff at Howe & Kolodziej, CPAs work with you one on one to get your entity created as quickly as possible.

The service we provide and the cost are detailed in the information below.

What Does It Include?

Prepare Articles of Organization or Incorporation

File S-Corp Election with the IRS

Employer Identification Number (EIN) Filing Service

Newspaper Publication of the Articles

How Much Does It Cost?

Partnership LLC? S Corp LLC? C Corp LLC? One Member LLC?

Whichever entity type you choose, Partnership, S Corp, C Corp or One Member LLC, our fee is only $250 plus the cost of state filing fees ranging from $50 to $95 and Publication charges ranging from $40 to $90. S-Corp Election filing is $25.

When you click on one of the links below, you will see a list of our fees & the required state & publishing fees to create your entity. These are fillable PDF forms that you can fill out & email to us to get the creation of your entity started.

Featured Articles