Contactless Tax Prep
HK CPAs Contactless Tax Prep is Safe & Easy - Eliminates In-Person Meetings.
In deference to the Covid situation, you have multiple options. You can either:
- Scan your tax docs & send a PDF file via E-Mail.
- Mail your tax docs to our office.
- Fax your tax docs to (480) 596-6494.
- Call (480) 596-6499 to drop off your tax docs without entering the office..
- Drop off your tax docs at our office without an appointment.
Make sure we have your contact info & we will contact you to clear up any questions.
We Prepare your Tax Return & Mail or Email it Back or you can pick it up at our office without entering the office.
Pay Your Tax Prep Fee Online via our PayPal Link or provide your CC info by phone...& You're Done.
Contactless Virtual Face to Face meeting appointments with CPAs James Howe or Renee Kolodziej.
If you are a new HK CPA client...then here's what we need.
The IRS matches information returns/forms with amounts reported on your tax return. All information return/forms should be mailed to you in an envelope clearly marked “Important Tax Documents Enclosed” so Regardless of the Method you choose to give us your tax docs...you need to Include the following, if applicable:
- A Copy of your Prior Year Tax Return
- Dates of Birth for Every Person on Your Tax Return
- The Total Amount of your Family's Covid Economic Impact Payment. If You Did Not Receive a Stimulus Payment Then You May Still be Eligible to Receive One. Stimulus Payments are Not Taxable Income. For More IRS Info on Stimulus Payments...Click Here.
- Form W-2 (wages)
- Form 1099-B (Brokerage Stock Sales)
- Form 1099-R (Retirement Income)
- Form 1099-Div (Dividend Income)
- Form 1099-Int (Interest Income)
- Form 1099-Misc (Self-Employment or Rental Income)
- Form 1099-S & Escrow Settlements (real estate sales/purchases)
- Form 1098 (mortgage interest)
- Rental Income & Expenses
- Self-Employment Income & Expenses
- Schedules K-1 (Forms 1065, 1120-S, 1041)
- Forms 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C (health insurance)
- Form 1098-T (education tuition)
Here's what you get...
Call (480) 596-6499 or email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get started.