Contactless Tax Prep
HK CPAs Contactless Tax Prep is Safe & Easy - Eliminates In-Person Meetings.
Sending PDF Tax Documents & Quickbooks Files via Email is an Invitation to be Hacked.
HK CPAs Protects You from Hackers with SmartVault for Accounting Pros
SmartVault is a Secure Portal with End to End Encryption...AES-256 for the tech savvy...of all file types.
- No limit on file size or type.
- No charge to you for using SmartVault.
SmartVault is a Quick & Secure way to send & receive any type of file.
SmartVault for Accounting Pros Features End to End Encryption Designed Specifically for CPAs & Accounting Pros.
SmartVault for Accounting Pros Provides a Password Protected & Encrypted PDF Copy of your Tax Return via Your Smart Vault account.
Once you use SmartVault...you will love it!
- I loaded everything that I think you will need into the Vault. Pretty slick.
- No need to send a hard copy, LOVE the smartvault!
- If anything else comes in the mail, I'll scan and upload into the awesome SmartVault portal.
- Your portal is great and I hope you continue it.
Here's how it works...
- We send you an invitation email with a link to create your account & password to log in to Smart Vault.
- Your user name is your email address...you create your own password.
- You Scan your Tax Docs & Upload your PDF Files (W-2s, 1099s, etc) into your Smart Vault Account.
- SmartVault Automatically Notifies us that you Uploaded your Tax Docs.
- We then Prepare your Tax Return using the PDF Tax Docs you Uploaded to your Smart Vault account.
- We Email or call you with any questions and/or the Final Results of your Tax Return.
- You then Pay our Tax Prep Fee via our Secure Website PayPal Link.
- Your Password Protected PDF Tax Return copy is uploaded to your Smart Vault account.
- We can also Mail you a Hard Copy of your Tax Return...if you wish.
- Voilà...You are done with your tax preparation...without ever leaving your home.
You do need a PDF Capable Scanner.
In deference to the Covid situation, you have multiple options. You can either:
- Scan your Tax Docs & Upload your PDF Files via Smart Vault or E-Mail.
- Mail your Tax Docs to our office.
- Fax your tax docs to us at (480) 596-6494.
- Drop off your tax docs at our office With or Without an Appointment: (480) 596-6499.
Make sure we have your contact info & we will contact you to clear up any questions.
If you are a new HK CPA client...then here's what we need.
The IRS matches information returns/forms with amounts reported on your tax return. All information return/forms should be mailed to you in an envelope clearly marked “Important Tax Documents Enclosed” so Regardless of the Method you choose to give us your tax docs...you need to Include the following, if applicable:
- A Copy of your Prior Year Tax Return
- Dates of Birth for Every Person on Your Tax Return
- The Total Amount of your Family's Covid Economic Impact Payment. If You Did Not Receive a Stimulus Payment Then You May Still be Eligible to Receive One. Stimulus Payments are Not Taxable Income. For More IRS Info on Stimulus Payments...Click Here.
- Form W-2 (wages)
- Form 1099-B (Brokerage Stock Sales)
- Form 1099-R (Retirement Income)
- Form 1099-Div (Dividend Income)
- Form 1099-Int (Interest Income)
- Form 1099-Misc (Self-Employment or Rental Income)
- Form 1099-S & Escrow Settlements (real estate sales/purchases)
- Form 1098 (mortgage interest)
- Rental Income & Expenses
- Self-Employment Income & Expenses
- Schedules K-1 (Forms 1065, 1120-S, 1041)
- Forms 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C (health insurance)
- Form 1098-T (education tuition)
Here's what you get...
Call (480) 596-6499 or email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get started.